Monday, February 18, 2008

Modern Mom


I AM SO EXCITED!!! We have hit the magazines! Sophfronia Scott (The Book Sista), a client of mine, is an author, writer, and public speaker. She also writes for the magazine Modern Mom. The web site is awesome! Lots of interesting articles for stay at home moms and the working mom. If you go to the web site http://www.modernmom.com/ and click on working mom, there we are! Scrapbooking is a passion of mine and I love to share it with people. I hope you enjoy the article and please call me with any questions or concerns. I can't wait to scrapbook your memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ginny! I read the article and it was great! Keep up the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I am excited too!! I blogged about how proud I am of you! See ya thursday! :)