Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crop til' ya drop!!!

Mark your calendars!!!! I am having a "crop til ya drop" on Saturday, April 5th at the Federated Church in Mound City. They have several tables to spread out and have your own space! I am charging a $10 fee. That will cover the use of all my supplies, lunch, drinks, and snacks. We are starting at 8:30am!!! So, start finding telling the hunny now that the day is marked and they have the kids! I just became a consultant for an awesome company called Close to My Heart. I absolutely LOVE their stuff! I will try to have some of their products for purchase on that Saturday. There will be drawings for fun items, bring a friend and enter twice!!! Please RSVP by April 3rd so I can reserve a space and have head count for snacks and goodies!!! Thanks!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

count me in Ginny! I'd be glad to help you set up tables, etc. that Friday before if you'd like. Just let me know what I can help with.