Friday, May 16, 2008

Mompreneur!


Hey everyone! I have told you that I am getting together information on starting your own business.. I have been invited by BSM Media who is working with Hewlett Packard to reach out to mom entrepreneurs in the Kansas City area. HP is hosting a Mompreneur advisory panel in order to learn about the creative and personal needs of Moms so that they can develop tools and solutions that fit the dynamic lifestyles of today's mompreneurs. After attending this, there will be even more information!!! All those talented women coming together for one common purpose! How awesome!

Ladies, what I can tell you is don't ever let anyone swash your dreams, no matter how big or small.. Start your business with a few family members, friends, and co-workers.. network out from there... ask for referrals with incentive so much percent off for each referral that purchases from you...


Here is my special for the month of June:
Order a scrapbook, give me a referral that orders a scrapbook and
receive $$$ off your next one!!!

Example: You order a 12x12 scrapbook, you refer a friend
who orders a scrapbook and you will receive $100 off your next book!!!


Here is the breakdown:

12x12= $100 off next book
8x10= $85 off next book
8x8= $75 off next book
6x6= $70 off next book
5x7= $65 off next book


That is incentive to get those photos out of the old shoebox!!!!

1 comment:

Homemom3 said...

Hi, will you be able to make it? I too was invited by the BSM Media group and will be there for my site/freelancing. Can't wait to meet other moms/business owners.