Sunday, September 21, 2008

Organizing...


Hello everyone! It has been an interesting past few months! There have been changes in my job, school started for our kiddos,(my baby started kindergarden) and my scrap booking room is under construction! I am hip wader deep with organization 101!!! My scrap room looked like a tornado went through it! Organizing can be like driving through a bad construction zone! But the end result is ooh so worth it!!!

For the rest of the school year, the first Friday of the month is going to be crop-till-ya-drop nights. These will be held at the Federated Church in Mound City, KS unless other wise told different. The evening will start at 6:30 pm and go until the last owl leaves! The cost is $10, this is for the use of my supplies, pizza, & drinks. The third Saturday of the month will be at my house. I am so excited to show you new ideas from Close to My Heart!

Thank you everyone for being patient the past couple of months! I appreciate every one's support in my scrap booking business!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! as of right now there is something going on at the church on Friday, November 7th. The ladies are having their big Bazaar & Bake Sale fundraiser for the new building fund that day from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (then I'm sure they'll be there to clean up everything afterwards. So, if you'd like you're more than welcome to use the youth building that night if you need to! Just let me know! :)