Thursday, January 3, 2008

It is a New Year!!!




I have a new client from Connecticut. She has a beautiful family and I have the privilege of scrapbooking her son's baby album. Monday afternoon there will be new pages of her album up on the blog. I am so excited! There is a lot to come in the next few weeks. Every month this year is going to have a theme. Just to give you a glimpse, January is relationship month. Call today to have your special photos of your loved ones in a custom scrapbook album, for example: five generations, siblings, or grandparents. I hope everyone will check out my link to Amy Biggerstaff, we are running various specials together this year. She is an talented photographer and a very awesome and successful business woman. It is so much fun to work for Amy two days a week. Much is to be learned when I am around her.

No comments: