Monday, January 7, 2008

Tain and a few other pages

This is a creative twist on what you can do with sonogram pictures that you really want to keep but don't quite know what to do with. And I love the "bun in the oven"! I will put 5-7 more pages on line before I'm done with in the next week. Tain, you sweet sounding boy, you have a beautiful red scrapbook! I so hope that you enjoy it! I had a chance to hear Tain in the background tell his mom that he wanted a "red" book. Also, there are some of my own pages for viewing. My silly kids on Halloween, Gabbie wanted to be scary, which a complete change from the fairy theme for the past several years. Garrett, what can I say Spidey is everywhere in our house! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Darryl Gregory said...

Ginny - This looks great! Tain is really going to appreciate all your creative/hard work!

Thanks

Darryl Gregory

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.